Saturday, January 31, 2009

#13 Delicious

1. So glad they took out the "dots" from del.icio.us. It's just simpler this way.

2. I think I like this - although when I tried to upload my IE bookmarks, it stalled. I'll try again later.

3. Since I couldn't upload, I started entering a couple of favorites. I got KETV in, tagged it, saw what others used as tags, edited my tags (I forgot to include "Omaha", if you can believe it! I also said "sure, show my delicious bookmarks on my facebook page, then I had to make it public since I'd just never done that yet. Etc, etc.

4. I understand the social aspect of this, and I'm really interested in seeing others' tags - I think that will be really useful, and I need to know all about it RIGHT NOW because my comps are coming up in March, and this could help with my research!

So....well.....go, me!

No comments: