Sunday, February 1, 2009

#19 Discovering web 2.0 tools

I was at the NLA/NEMA conference, and I saw Annette Lamb give her 100 mph presentation. Wow! But I never did go back and look at her presentation notes, so I'm glad to have the link through OPL's 23 Things.

It's overwhelming - her long long long list of tools and apps - but it's well-organized. If I have a need for something, I'll be able to find it.

I picked Twitter as something to try. Actually, I've been on Twitter through this other "group" I belong to, but I never really saw the benefit or the fun of it, so I haven't used it much. However, I decided to "follow" someone I know, so maybe it will get better. (I had one follower, and some stranger wanted to follow me - I declined that one, thank you very much!) Sounds like stalking!? Anyway, I'm going to give Twitter another try, although Facebook does the same thing, plus lots more.

No comments: